Monday 20 April 2015

Time

With More time...


- With more time i would compile more information into my pact. I would include a few sections on ideas on how to get started with Art Nouveau and move on to make different products and pieces of art.

- I wold also Include many different artists ranging from the beginning of Art Nouveau right up until the present day to show how the development of Art Nouveau came and went exactly.

- Finally I would show how Art Nouveau links into different themes and cultures so that persons may add more context to the themes and ideas that they may be exploring. 
 






Linking Artists to my own designs

- using my research to inspire deigns I used Victor Horta's swirls and vine like designs to influence me in my Wild Wood themed designs.
- I also used Charles Rennie Mackintosh's use of colour and negative space to bring a more modern look to my designs.
He uses a very matt palette to illustrate the naturalistic designs that he does portray within the wildwood themes and designs.
- Alphonse Mucha can be used in very naturalistic designs and wild wood themes. His borders of vines and negative space provide a solid base for any of these themes.
- Rene Lalique is a very specific style.







No comments:

Post a Comment